Google My Business (GMB) has become an important part of local businesses. Google is less keen than ever on third party citations and off-page signals and is now relying heavily on content in GMB for ranking.
- Google Maps Profiles Get Interesting as Google Integrates Social Features
- Google is Rolling Out ‘Google Screened’ Local Service Ads to More Businesses
- Google Adds ‘Black-Owned’ Attribute to Google My Business
- Google’s Structured Data Testing Tool to Be Replaced
- The Almost Abandoned Google Messaging Gets Some Great Usability Upgrades